- Acknowledge Alarms from the IEC Code
- Automatic Restart of the Application after Resetting from IEC Code
- Checking values for invalidity ('NaN')
- Error Checking with "POU for implicit checks"
- Exception: "ProcessorLoadWatchdog"
- Identifying the Hardware and Operating System
- Including an Interface (Example: "IKeyEventHandler")
- Including an Interface (Example "ICmpEventCallback")
- Licensing: Querying the Container Information
- Reading the Alarm ID
- Reading the Application Information with the library "CmpApp"
- Reading the Compiler and Runtime Version
- Reading the IP and MAC Addresses from AdapterInfo
- Reading the Manufacturer Information of the Controller
- SysFile: Saving Files in UTF-8 Format
- Task Configuration: Reading the Cycle Time and Other Information
- TCP, ResloveHostname: Using the Interface "itfAsyncProperty"
- TCP: Example for Server and Client
- TCP: Pinging a Network Address
- UDP: Example for Server and Client
- Working with Strings More Than 255 Characters