How to debugging a Visu Exception if there is an Visu exception shown in the Visualization:
Use the following Option:
Execute Tools -> Customize - 'Add command..' - Category „Online“ - Stop execution on handled exception
If then the exception occurs, the IEC code where this happens can be analyzed (see also OLH: PLC Log).
If you need technical support, please purchase a Support Ticket in the CODESYS Store.
- Please note that certain products in the CODESYS Store already include a Support Ticket.
- More detailed information will be given to you when you buy the products or will be sent to the purchaser and can be accessed there.
Also, if you have a question concerning the products in the CODESYS Store, or you want to report software bugs,
click on the "My Question" button next to the shopping cart symbol in the CODESYS Store.
- Our Codesys Online Help (OLH) Website
- OLH Diagnosis on Visualization Crashes
- OLH: How to 'Analyzing Errors with Core Dump' and how to 'Create a Core Dump' in the first place
- OLH: the PLC Log and how to Reading the PLC Log
- How to Report problems and error messages to CODESYS