The standard dialogs are available in an open library and can therefore be edited.
In the following example, the color of a login dialog is to be adjusted.
Creating and using your own dialog
- Open the existing library. This can be found in the directory "<CODESYS installation directory>\3S CODESYS\CODESYS\Projects\Visu\Dialogs\VisuUserMgmtDialogs.library". Save the project under a different name (in this example 'DemoVisuUserMgmtDialogs.library'). During the saving procedure you will be informed that the library is marked as release.
- Confirm this dialog with Yes.
- Modify the dialog, e.g. header and color.
- Open the project information dialog (Menu Project\Project Information) and modify the title and standard namespace.
- Save and install the new library.
Using the new dialog
- Create a test project.
- Insert the object "Visualization" under the application.
- Insert a user management via the visualization manager.
- Create a user.
- The project must now be closed and opened again. The standard dialogs are now available.
- Insert the new library via the library manager.
- Make your dialog available in the visualization manager (tab "Visualizations").
- Close and open the visualization manager.
- Your dialog is then available.